Business, Event, and Keynote Speaker
Mandy is a passionate marketer who strives to help people take the mystery out of connecting online. Specializing in relationship marketing, social media training, and marketing education, Mandy’s presentations are educational, applicable, and never dull!
Looking for a keynote speaker for an upcoming event, group, or business summit?
I would love to speak to your organization!
•Fun •Engaging •Practical
Attendees will walk away with tangible information they can put to use right away
It is my passion to share my experience with others to help their business grow. Having been in the relationship marketing business since 2012, I have learned that social media is a conundrum for many business owners and agents. They simply don’t know where to get started. Because of this, I’ve made it my mission to take the mystery out of marketing and bring it down to a simplified level that anyone can understand while providing actionable, specific and understandable advice.
Here are a few things I really love talking about:
- Achieving your social media goals in your business while keeping it manageable
- Social Media tips and proven strategies
- How to use Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn to achieve your business goals
- Digital marketing made simple and why you shouldn’t be afraid of this new age approach
- Storytelling and marketing and why the two are synonymous
- Relationship-building and business
- Vulnerability, transparency and why being open is the only way to go
I also offer practical half-day workshops for organizations that want to get down to the nitty-gritty and apply a more hands-on approach.
Topics I’m an Expert on:
- Social Media Marketing
- Relationship Marketing
- Referral Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Website Content/ Blogging
- Women in Business
- Team/Employee Morale
- Real Estate Marketing
Step 1- Choose Your Presentation
Do you have a specific topic you would like addressed for your audience? Contact me for more information on creating a custom presentation that will fit your needs!
- Social Media
- Social media for government agencies (including compliance, best practices, and suggested content)
- Real Estate Marketing
- Goal Setting
- Team & Employee Morale
- Creating a Marketing Strategy
- and More!
Learn how to use LinkedIn effectively and responsibly with tangible steps you can put into action to utilize LinkedIn to connect with other professionals, build your network and stand out in your industry. Attendees will leave with a checklist they can use to build an “All-Star” LinkedIn profile and the following key takeaways:
- What is LinkedIn and how is it different from other social networking sites?
- How to create an All-Star Linkedin Profile that stands out in your industry
- Relevant content that generates interaction and showcases you as a professional
- Networking to get noticed, find your next job, or hire your best candidates
Going beyond the MLS for real estate agents. Learn how to create a personal brand that will help you step out from the crowd, market yourself like a pro and create a social media strategy that will win.
- Social media objections and obstacles faced by real estate agents
- How to avoid the most common pitfalls and traps real estate agents fall into when using social media
- Specific content types to encourage engagement and grow your following
- Tips and information for long-term social media success
In this social media fundamentals presentation, we cover the top tips and tricks to gain success using social media as a business marketing tool. From beginners to experts alike, this presentation has something for everyone.
- What keeps people from being consistent on social media and how to avoid these pitfalls
- Specific tips and tools to make your social media accounts and content engaging
- Content types to post as well as specific steps to create great content
Learn how to be a rockstar on social media with these 13 easy steps. Slides are full of tips, motivation, and humor. These steps will guide you and your team to use social media for your business and build your brand.
- How to effectively use social media for business
- Social media best practices
- Content Types and Creation
Government agencies face unique challenges when it comes to the use of social media. From regulatory compliance to public perception and everything in between. This presentation breaks down the best practices for implementing a social media strategy in a government agency all the way through execution of the strategy.
•Learn how to use social media in a government agency including:
•Identify the benefits of using social media for your organization
•Recognize the various social media channels and what each one is best used for
•Establish SMART social media goals
•Recognize social media best practices & how they apply to your marketing strategy
•Identify how to appropriately interact & respond to people online
•Apply our knowledge to create a social media policy, plan and execution strategy
Learn to cultivate your existing network to grow your business referral base to grow your business. This presentation taps into how you can authentically cultivate your sphere of influence to garner more business and build brand awareness.
- Learn to respond positively when asked about business
- How to ask for referrals without asking for them
- How to make referrals part of your brand to build your business
- Overlooked referral sources
- Networking to grow your sphere of influence
Step 2- Fill out the Speaking Pre-Questionnaire
Step 3- I will personally contact you to discuss your event further
About Mandy Davis
•Author •Speaker •Marketing Trainer & Educator
Mandy Davis is the author of The Social Sell: Your DIY Guide to Utilizing Social Media for Branding, Marketing and Sales, and a social media native with a passion for helping people take the mystery out of social media marketing. Specializing in digital marketing with an emphasis on social media training and education, Mandy currently serves as the VP of Marketing for Total Property Resources, an esteemed real estate firm. Her professional experience includes working in B2B & B2C marketing as a start-up founder, brand marketing executive and public speaker. Mandy’s proven track record includes leading consumer-facing digital marketing and social media programs which have earned her recognition in top publications, including INC.com.
Mandy currently serves on the PR Committee and the EnCOAR Awards Committee for the Central Oregon Association of Realtors® and is a proud member of the Women’s Council of Realtors®.
About The Social Sell
In this DIY workbook, we uncomplicated the whole social media process and teach you how to find your own voice and connect with people online. Not only will you learn the common mistakes people are making on social media and how to avoid them, but you will also be equipped with the knowledge you need to:
• Create a great brand image and reputation
• Set up social media profiles that are engaging
• Plan, create, schedule & post great content
• Audit and track accounts and progress
• Profile the competition
• Market beyond social media